Departments & Services at this Location
Spring? Winter? Spring? Winter?
With all these warm and then cold days. Start your planning today for your garden.
As we see the plants begin to bloom and fight the snow, it reminds us that the spring season is upon us.
To share in that happiness, come join us on April 11th as we will be having a special Alzheimer’s Day raising money to fight against Alzheimer’s. We will have vendors set up and fun activities for the tiny gardeners in your life.
With trucks rolling in daily, there are so many choices to pick from. Come in and select that perfect plant and add it to your garden! While you’re here, grab a gift card for all your plant-loving friends and family.
Follow these easy FARMER STEPS
- Choose the plant that completes your landscape. Examples Camellias, Knockout Roses, Japanese Maples, Fruit Trees, Hydrangeas, Azaleas, Nandina, Laurels, Cypress, Rhododendrons
- Grab your tools – Nothing makes a gardener more successful than having the right tools. Shovels for digging. Gloves for Protection. Hoses for watering.
- Adding your Starter & Soil amendments – Every gardener needs help with their green thumb. Bio-Tone Starter helps establish a good foundation for all your plants. This will make them grow to be happy and healthy plants. Backfill around your plant with soil like Leafgro. This helps add an excellent medium for the plant to live in.
- Doing the work the right way
- Mulch Madness – Spread your favorite style of mulch to give it that finishing touch to your landscape.
Don’t forget to plan your field trip with us. Take your planting party to the next level.
Become a VIP. It’s FREE
Receive special offers, coupons, and discounts. The more you spend with our loyalty program the more you save!