Perfect for athletic departments, booster clubs, churches, Scouts, etc.!
If you are within 20 miles of a Meadows Farms Garden Center we can help you set up a mulch fundraiser.
Meadows Farms Premium Shredded Hardwood Mulch is clean and environmentally safe!
MOST HOMEOWNERS USE MULCH and 3cu. ft. mulch bags are easy to work with!
- Choose a date in early spring to get a jump on the competition! A Saturday in March will probably work best.
- Determine what price you will be selling your mulch for.
- Immediately begin promoting your fundraiser within your group or organization, and begin distributing your flyers. (A sample flyer is available. We can also email it to you as a Word attachment, so that you can customize it with your logo and information!)
- Find a place where you can have your mulch delivered (a school, church, or parking lot for example) and with enough room for customers to pull up and get loaded.
- You will need to line up a forklift or loader capable of handling around 2400 pounds. (You may have a source for this, If not we can help you locate the equipment)
- Determine whether or not you will deliver your mulch. If so, you will need to line up pickup trucks, a driver and crew for each truck. You will also need to map out your delivery routes once all your orders are in.
Mulch is sold by the truckload – 18 pallets of 45 bags each. You will need to order in multiples of 810. Your payment to Meadows Farms will be due within 7 days of mulch delivery.
For information, email [email protected]