Here begins another spring after a winter that never really was. It’s time to spruce up your garden, lay down the mulch, and plant those pretty, colorful flowers in the front yard. Do you need a nice tall hedge to block out that neighbor that always looks at you from their window while you are in the backyard tending to your vegetable garden? Meadows Farms has you covered with mulch, annuals, arborvitaes for that hedge, and vegetable plants. Don’t forget the Black Cow manure! We have been here for over 60 years, and while our staff might change from time to time, the beauty of what we offer still stands strong to this very day!
We also offer events throughout the year. Some don’t-miss events this spring include:
- March 25th is Earth hour; helping keep Mother Earth green by having kids make seed bombs to spread that color all around.
- Let us appreciate our teachers the week of March 30th with a special discount just for them on all their plant purchases that whole week.
- April 1st is Alzheimer’s day, where donating helps a great cause to find that cure. If you cannot make it on that day, donations are accepted all the way through to the “longest day,” June 21st.
- On April 9th is our annual Easter Egg hunt. It’ll be great fun for all the kids, with even a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Tomatoes, what about tomatoes? April 29th is the free pot up a tomato kids’ giveaway.
- Finally, Mom, Mother’s Day. The day before that all-important day, May 13th, kids can make a unique gift just for mom, a potted plant.
Why not stop by and see all the beauty and calming satisfaction plants can bring to not only the world but to your yard and your mind?